Good evening, readers! This past week I was awarded with the "Stylish Blogger Award" by Ella from the Door in the Air - thank you so much, girl! Reading a new post by you is always fun. I appreciate you picking my blog as one of your "five," and including me in this award. *smile*
The general "rules" of this award are seven facts about yourself and passing along the award to five others. All of my followers are awesome - each time you participate in commenting, I appreciate it so much. Reading those thoughts makes it more worth blogging - so all of you, keep them coming! This award needs five people to pass it along too, so I did my best to create that short list. To see if you were one of my followers that I picked, read on below to find out which followers I've chosen to pass along this award to.
- Hayden of Story Girl because... the name of her blog is so cute - and stylin'
- Jemimah of Beautiful Blank Pages because... she has a wonderfully, simplistic, classy layout
- Juju of Tales of Whimsy because... I love her design! It goes so well with the name of her blog
- Lauren of With a Smile and a Song because... she has a stylish blog. Period
- Raquel of God's Daughter because... of different reasons (like her pretty header) but mostly for her series, "From a Guy's Viewpoint" - it's very cool
- I like penguins. Only the cartoon types though - for some reason the "real" black-and-white tuxedo-like arctic animals aren't nearly as cute as the novelty ornaments you can hang on your tree or the ones that filmmakers bring to life on the big screen. This year, I have a "penguin tree" in the office instead of my traditional "shoe tree."
- Christmas is my most favorite time or the year - apart from the autumn season. I love how "magical" this time of year is. Everything seems so "perfect" and it means more time spent with family.
- In keeping with the whole penguin trend, may I just say that I am excited about the new chipmunk movie releasing this December. I think those movies are just adorable.
- I love Reese's peanut butter cups
- This past summer I got "hooked" on the TV shows Covert Affairs and Rizzoli & Isles
- I am currently reading three books
- I have been to Mt. Rushmore and Alaska