Morning, all! Last week, Kaylee picked me as one of her "tags." Thanks bunches, Kaylee! And then Chasity also did the same! Thanks so much, Chasity. It's always fun to answer the questions that come with these but since everyone has likely experienced this fun meme, I won't be singling anyone out and instead nominate all of you! (Plus, I am out of good questions to pass on.) Instead, if you think this looks like it'd make for a fun post, please, feel free to use either Kaylee or Chasity's (or both!) great lists.
1. Night Owl or Early Bird? Definitely Night Owl! I cannot stand mornings. My father is up at four a.m., me? I say that isn't even the morning!
2. TV or Books? Both. I grew up an avid bookworm (and still am) partly because TV watching was virtually foreign in my house. Now, there are several TV on DVD series that I devour. Fiction is still a love but I think because of my tendency to be more "visual," I always appreciate book-to-screen adaptations.
3. What's the Craziest thing you have ever done? Um... methinks, nothing that would qualify... Seriously I am a very normal girl who probably doesn't have a single adrenaline-obsessed-junkie bone in my body. I've a feeling that an event that may fit into this category will, if ever be in my future. Maybe.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? Without knowing anything about the place, gosh, either somewhere overseas (Ireland, England) or further South within America. I think I've love the beauty of places like Hawaii or Florida but wouldn't want to live in the warmth year-round. Alaska is beautiful during the fall season, but I would detest the cold and days that are completely dark during the winter. Then when considering different countries, the politics has to come into consideration.
5. do you own your own cell phone? Yes and no. I have one but it's for everyone in my family to use - though usually I am the only one who uses it.
6. last movie you watched? It's a secret... cannot spoil the review that is about to be posted! Oh, all right, I'll give you a hint (it has the letter "X" in the title) and I will say, I cannot believe I missed out on seeing it! *grin*
7. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla! Breyers Vanilla Bean ice cream is my one weakness. (Okay, so its one of my weakness'.)
8. One Direction? hmmmmm? XD Nope, don't go for that group. I think their music is "too young" for me. I'm more of a Casting Crowns/Lady Antebellum/Natasha Bedingfield fan.
9. last time you talked on the phone? Um... Maybe a week ago?
10. nutella or peanut butter? Peanut butter.
11. girly girl or tomboy? Girly girl.
1. What was the last book you read and last movie you saw? Just finished the delightful rom-com book, Picture Perfect. It was positively wonderful. As for the movie... that is a secret. But... I do give it away with the hint in the question above. *wink*
2. If your nails are painted, what color are they? They are black! This is the first time ever for me to have painted them black. The closest I'd gotten until then was a dark purple or navy. Kinda' am likin' the "classy" black.
3. What's your favorite hairstyle? So many are favorites. For practical reasons, my hair is twisted up into a "messy bun" all the time. When I want to "dress" it up a bit, I either wear it loose after giving it some body or if I want to be really creative, I'll braid parts of it or twist it into some sort of loose chignon.
4. Oreos or Chips Ahoy cookies? Oreos! Yummy.
5. Are you doing anything special on Valentine's Day? No, but then I never have. Other than maybe a romantic-comedy in the comfort of my living room and it's always fun to make some sort of festive desert. If it counts, over the weekend, I do have plans to go see a movie, just not on exactly Valentine's day.
6. Are you closer to your mom or dad? My mother is who I spend the most time with so I probably talk with her the most. Both of my parents are awesome though (so I am a little biased *wink*) and I've always known that anytime or anything I needed to share could be expressed to either one of them. Their personalities are different so I see traits I've inherited from both. In many ways I am more like my dad but my mother is probably the one I have the most "heart-to-heart" conversations with. To answer the question simply, I have a close relationship with both parents.
7. Is you hair naturally straight , wavy, or curly? My mother claims it's got some natural curl. I say she's crazy - it's straight!
8. How many states have you been to? Five... I think.
9. Cocoa or apple cider? Umm... both! My parents Keurig makes awesome apple cider and their cocoa K-cups are delicious.
10. Favorite type of movie? The happy-go-luck kind. A story can challenge me (that's always a plus) but I basically disown it if it doesn't end happily. That's one of the reasons I love the BBC's Dickens adaptations so well; they are depressing and intelligent in the "middle" but always end well.
11. Favorite type of book? Happy ones! Love authors like Janice Thompson , Jenny B. Jones and Susan May Warren. Also, Christian fiction has some great suspense authors like Dani Pettrey.
Thanks, ladies! I enjoyed this.
Thanks, ladies! I enjoyed this.